Attached are the specifications for the Order (850), Acknowledgement (855), Shipment (856), Invoice (810) and Inventory (846).
NOTE: Currently, returns (180) are only allowed for perishable items that are returned because the shipment was undeliverable or refused. All other returns must be coordinated directly (outside of Logicbroker) with Kroger.
NOTE: You can do a hybrid of EDI documents and using the Portal. For example, if you want to do cancels and invoices in the Portal, you would only need to support the 850 and 856.
Kroger EDI Qualifier/Identifier: ZZ/LB126678
- 180 - added 180 spec for returns, to only be used by perishable item vendors when processing undeliverable or refused shipments.
- 850 - updated specification to indicate Cost/Price will be provided in PO104
- 856 - updated set note for DTM 067 to confirm the data is required
- 855 - Removed all mentions of backorders and removed N9 segment
- 810 - Removed ITD, N1, N3 and N4 segments entirely. Added in code for SAC02 for taxes.
- 856 - TD5 segment updated with permitted shipping codes.
- 810 - BIG07 removed credit memo as an option
- Adding in our standard 846 spec until we determine if a custom one is required.
- First draft specs attached.
- Added sample file link.