The Order Details page shows you all the details associated to a specific order.
- Navigate to the Order Management page. Locate the order you would like to work on and choose View.
- Clicking View opens the Order Details page for that particular order.
- The information on the Order Details page is pulled directly from the order data submitted.
- At the top of the page, you'll notice you can Accept/Reject the Order as well as create a Shipment and an Invoice from this page.
- Some of the key actions in the More Actions drop down menu allow you to:
- Download XML or JSON files of the order
- Return Items
- Download the packing slip for the order
- In the Order Items section, you will locate all of the product detail related to the ordered item(s), such as SKU, UPC and quantity orders.
- In the Shipping and Payment Information section, you can locate your shipping method requested.
- The Notes section will show any optional gift messages to be included with the order.
- The General Information section will show the PO number as well as the customer order number. The Reference # is the Purchase Order #, which is almost always used as the connecting ID (unique identifier) between retailer and supplier.
- The Events section will display key actions taken on the order and the Attachments section will display documents, such as the XML files related to the order.
- The Related Documents section shows all related documents to the purchase order. A cancelation, shipment, return, invoice, etc. are all documents of actions taken on an order.
- Each of those actions creates a document that is unique to the purchase order, and all of them are grouped under the Related Documents
IMPORTANT: The search bar at the top of every page is often the fastest way to pull up an order or document. If you search by an order number, all related documents will come up under the search. You can also search by anything that would be in the order (name, address, SKU, product name, etc.).