In the knowledge base, we've erred on the side of giving you as much information as possible. However, at a high-level, we can show you a simple view of what everyone needs to do to get through onboarding:
- Set up your username/password and add users if you have more than one.
- Managing Users Link: https://kroger.logicbroker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021192612-Managing-Users
- If doing EDI, confirm the connection works.
- Load inventory (a full inventory file) into Staging.
- Generate your test orders in the Testing module in Stage Portal, regardless if your connection is Portal, EDI, API, etc. Follow the test case requirements.
- Test Cases Link: https://kroger.logicbroker.com/hc/en-us/sections/360002572291-Testing-Test-Cases
- Testing Stage Portal Link: https://stageportal.logicbroker.com/testing/
- Once test orders are complete, Kroger reviews the account and pushes into Production. Logicbroker sends a final "go live" email, which is when the Production Portal is enabled to be used and Production inventory can be loaded.
We have a few tours that walk through inventory setup and the 4 test cases below (from a Portal user perspective).
Test Case 1 (TC1): http://www.screencast.com/t/UaoJkghs
Test Case 2 (TC2): http://www.screencast.com/t/ZeLKeq4aG
Test Case 3 (TC3): http://www.screencast.com/t/15a8vrTe7hi9
Test Case 4 (TC4): https://www.screencast.com/t/h658X3dZyst
Test Case 4A (TC4A): https://www.screencast.com/t/eiaL7NZQiCwK