Creating a return is how to notify the retailer that you have received item(s) back from the customer (or the delivery could not be made and was returned. Follow these steps to create an invoice in the Portal.
1. There are two ways to pull up an order that you would like to return.
- Option 1: Using the Search bar at the top of any page in the Portal, enter in the order number. This will pull up all related documents to the order (the order as well as any existing shipments, returns and/or cancellations).
- Option 2: Click on Orders in the left-hand menu, and from the Order Management page, find the order.
2. On the Order Management page, click on Actions and select Return Items.
3.You will be taken to the Create Return page. This is where you will create a return from an order.
There are a few areas of the page to note using the screenshot example above:
- The Billing and Shipping Address information is pre-populated with the information originally submitted on the order.
- In the General Information section, Return Number is a unique identifier for each individual return file that will be submitted. Logicbroker auto-populates the field but it can be modified as needed.
- NOTE: If you create more than one return for an order (example: one item returned today, another item returned tomorrow), you will need to modify this number on the 2nd return to ensure it is different than the one created on the 1st return. In summary, every return should have a unique return number.
- No other fields are required in this section.
- In the Return Items section:
- Update the Quantity Returned based on what was returned to you.
- Update the Return Reason either with a brief word or two on the return reason.
- NOTE: Kroger currently only accepts returns via Logicbroker when the shipment is an undeliverable or refused perishable item.
- Once ready, click Submit (top right corner of the page).
Article is closed for comments.