Creating an invoice is how to request payment from the retailer for the item(s) shipped.
There are several ways to bulk invoice from the Portal. The following is the easiest way to bulk invoice order(s).
1. Navigate to Orders --> Order Management
2. Select the orders you wish to invoice by clicking the appropriate checkboxes, or selecting all orders on a page. Then click on Invoice.
NOTE: You can adjust how many orders are visible on a page and you may also filter by status to only show orders in a certain status, such as Complete or Ready to Invoice.
3. All invoices default to all items on the order being invoiced. If you want to do partial invoices, you can adjust the Invoice Quantity to reflect what actually is invoiced and leave any items that shouldn't be invoiced with an Invoice Quantity of zero.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you provide Invoice Number, Invoice Date, and confirm that price at the item level, order level, and any freight or taxes is accurate. Once an invoice is submitted, there is not a way to edit the invoice.
NOTE: Depending on the retailer, you may only be allowed to invoice the entire order or only items that have shipped. You will receive an error message if you attempt these actions.
4. When submitted successfully, you will receive a confirmation message.
5. If there is an error, you will receive an error message and be given the opportunity to fix the error (by clicking on Retry).